Equipment repair: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Serves existing accounts by performing planned maintenance, repairs, diagnosing issues and performing tests on equipment.
- Completes installation and commissioning of new packaging equipment.
- Provides training for customers on the use of new equipment and trains maintenance staff on repairs and troubleshooting
- Documents service and installation actions by completing work order and other forms and identifying parts needed.
- Maintains communication with office and sales personnel.
- Company vehicle will be provided. Technician will keep vehicle and equipment operating by following operating instructions, maintaining supplies, reporting repairs as needed and keeping exterior of vehicle clean.
- 50% to 80% travel with overnight stays. Travel expenses will be paid by company via company credit card. Technician may keep hotel points and frequent flyer miles.
- Follows written and verbal safety procedures and use of PPE (supplied by employer).
- Training will be provided.
- Qualifications: Mechanical Aptitude, Electronic Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Good Judgement, Good Communication Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Punctuality, Time Management, Valid Driver’s License and Good Driving Record, Forklift Certification helpful but not required. Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC software highly encouraged but not required.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Daily OT paid for any hours worked over eight hours.
- Double OT paid for weekend work.
- All travel hours are paid.
- $100.00 per year spending allowance for steel toes or uniform expense other than work shirts.
- Work shirts, jackets, cold gear, sweatshirts, and hats are supplied by employer.
- Employer pays 75% of employee benefits for health care, 50% for vision and 50% for dental care. *
- Employer sponsored Simple IRA plan with up to 3% match. *
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnification Insurance offered as employee paid benefits. *
*90 day waiting period before benefits can begin.
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Equipment repair: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road