Wulftec SMH-150 Semi-Automatic Turntable Stretch Wrapper
The Wulftec SMH-150 Turntable Stretch Wrapper is an ideal space saving solution with a robust, high quality 100% structural steel construction. The high-profile octagonal turntable is forklift portable from both sides, making it a easily mobile wrapping solution that works well for both small and large operations.
Turntable stretch wrappers are a type of stretch wrapping system that utilizes a rotating turntable relative to a vertically rising film carriage attached to the machines tower or “mast”. The SMH-150 features Wulftec’s powered NO-THREAD pre-stretch carriage with 20″ and 30″ options with a carriage drive featuring two #50 carriage chains housed inside the 14 gauge formed steel tower for operator safety.
As with all Wulftec machines, the SMH-150 comes with a lifetime warranty on pre-stretch rollers. With a pre-stretch ratio that can go from 50% to 300%, you can rest assured that our technicians will have your SMH-150 carriage dialed in for efficient film use, reducing costs and labor hours.
The SMH-150 turntable has a variable speed of 0-16 RPM powered by a 1 HP AC motor with an Allen Bradley variable frequency drive. The 51″ x 51″ octagonal turntable is 1/4″ thick and stands 13 1/4″ off of the ground – utilizing 4 casters with polyurethane coating and tapered roller bearings.
Whether small or large, your company will benefit from the small footprint, high mobility and high speed efficiency of the Wulftec SMH-150.
- Built by Wulftec
- Installed, customized and serviced by Stretch Wrap Systems
- 4,000 lbs load weight capacity
- Dust tight and waterproof UL508A approved NEMA 4/12 control panel
- 100% Structural Steel Construction
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- 20″ NO-THREAD® Powered Pre-Stretch Carriage with 30″ option
- State-of-the-art electrical control panel with all finger safe electrical components
- Carriage lifting chains enclosed inside tower for operator safety